IMMEDIATELY HIRING FOR FULL-TIME 2ND SHIFT!!!
TWO schedule options available!!!
- Must be able to maintain the physical requirements. Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly according to the Department of Labor.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time. Observes work breaks, and adheres to department attendance guidelines and all company policies.
- Observes sanitation in the handling of product and reports spillage or distressed product to a supervisor. Performs general housekeeping duties as required.
- Operates powered industrial equipment, demonstrating caution and complies with safety rules and regulations in all aspects of the daily job requirements.
- Must maintain expected levels of performance in productivity and quality according to Standards Program.
- Selects product for shipment by safely operating stand-up rider pallet jack and utilizes a voice activated unit (VAU) directing to the employee to the correct pick slot. Validates selection by speaking check digit into headset of the VAU matching description and quantity.
- Builds pallets accurately and efficiently by stacking product to ensure product integrity and transport stability. Stretch wraps product on pallet, places batch label on front of stretch wrap and stages product on loading dock.
- Operates a forklift and utilizes RF Unit for product stock rotation according to expiration date and replenishment of empty slots.
- Accurately and efficiently receives incoming loads. Unloads truck, breaks down of pallets, tag with slot code, and delivers product to appropriate destination. Verifies product received with supplier invoice for accuracy and completes proper receiving paperwork. Unloads pallets and puts in proper storage locations. Performs temperature monitoring for incoming product and follows temperature guidelines.
- Accurately loads staged product into trailer according to router comments. Addresses any problems with pallets to prevent damage and spills. Works with dispatch on decisions pertaining to splitting loads, add-ons, and combining pallets.
Schedule & Wage Info:
5 (8) HOUR DAYS --
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11am-7pm OR 12pm-8pm
4 (10) HOUR DAYS --
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB: Industrial forklift and pallet jack license required. Ability to read and speak English. General knowledge of standard warehousing procedures and training in RF loading, receiving, stock rotation and stock replenishment preferred. This position is considered a semi-skilled position. This is considered heavy lifting in nature according to the Department of Labor Weight Classifications. Frequent to constant standing, lifting, handling, stooping, walking, carrying, pulling, climbing, hearing, speaking, kneeling, seeing, pushing, bending, and reaching. Frequent to constant reading and matching accurately & quickly, motor coordination, & manual dexterity.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Refrigerated, freezer and dry warehouse environmental working conditions. Temperatures ranging from 35º to -8º. Must adhere to work schedule working week nights and weekends. Busy, noisy warehouse environment. Ambient outside temperatures in the dry warehouse.
- Opportunity to make extra $$ each week with performance based incentive program
- Get $0.50 raises every 6 months with good performance until reach top of scale and then receive yearly increases
- Pay time and a half for any hours over 40
- Quarterly bonuses
- Get paid every Wednesday
- Full benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY